West Haven is a private property that is nestled not too high on the hillside of Belmont Park. It has views of Soper’s Hole, the Marina, and Frenchman’s Cay across the bay. This is the studio apartment located on the lower level, yet elevated above a stone wall. It has a sizable covered porch which runs the length of the apartment and a beautiful garden wraps around the building. There is one other apartment located above which rented separately when available.
Inside is open plan with beautiful teak accent furnishings including a large bookcase which help to separate the bedroom area from the kitchen. There is an additional small bed in the room behind with a large wood slatted wall offering great additional airflow.
This property comes fully furnished, it has easy road access and plenty of spacious parking. It is not far to Soper’s Hole Wharf and Marina, Fish & Lime and is close to shops, restaurants, coffeeshops, grocery stores, laundromat, and a car gas station.
- A private property located not to high on the hill at Belmont Park
- Sizable covered porch which runs the length of the apartment
- Beautiful teak accent furnishings
- Easy road access on the flat with plenty of parking
- Not far to shopping, grocery stores, restaurants, coffeeshops, laundry & gas station